Seeking a Seafood Processing Worker
· 8 hours or more, as necessary, on a daily basis for the duration of the contract.
· You may work extended hours during peak operations.
· May work extended hours with uneven shifts
· Fillet knives, pressure water hoses, shovels,buckets, pallets, pallet jacks, movable and stationary convey or systems, hoists, and fish processing machinery such as head and gut machines.
PROTECTIVE CLOTHING AND EQUIPMENT:
· Noise suppression devices, Safety goggles, and freezer boots.
· Processors convert the raw product into a processed, marketable product.
· Sort fish, tend and operate head and gut machines
· Inspect the products, load and unload freezers
· Weigh, package and label the product
· Load/unload the product and other supplies on/off the ship.
· Clean the factory area on a regular basis
· Perform other work as directed.
Processors may work in any of a number of areas of the operation including the factory, the freezer containers, on the back-deck, oron adjoining docks during offloads and back-loads.
· Must be capable of following specific written,oral and visual directions in the event of an emergency.
· May assist in all loading and unloading operations.
· Processing Machine Operations
· Operate conveyor belt systems to regulate the movement or flow of fish to head and gut machines.
· Discard incidental fish and fish that cannot be processed.
· Place the fish correctly into the slots of a moving conveyor feeding the head and gut machines.
· Observe work in progress and clear blockages manually.
· Inspect the product to ensure that it conforms to established quality control guidelines.
· Place frozen, product into totes and operate a strapping machine.
· Move the packed product on the conveyor system for transfer to the freezer containers.
Seeking a Group Leader for a manufacturing companySee Complete job opening
Must have Forklift Active LicenseSee Complete job opening
Seeking an experienced HVAC and Plumbing Technician. Candidate must be experienced in residential and commercial systems. Must be able to pass criminal background and drug screening. Must be highly organized, as he or she will be expected to maintain good records of receipts, invoices and tools. This is a temporary to permanent full-time position. Pay rate is based on experience.See Complete job opening
Seeking a skilled, reliable general laborer to join our growing company. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting in various positions including manufacturing, construction and other task as needed. You will be required to follow all site health and safety regulations. A strong work ethic and attention to detail are essential.See Complete job opening